Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan



Peter Okoye who reacted to allegations by Diamond Platnumz that he slept with his ex-wife Zari, has stated the Tanzanian singer was stupid with the claim.Recall that Platnumz who spoke during an interview on Tuesday on his Wasafi Radio, said;  “Zari was dating P-Square’s Peter a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her.”  

However Peter Okoye who stated that Diamond Platnumz was stupid to say that he slept with his ex-wife Zari in an interview at Cool FM, added that he doesn't want to get distracted. 

He said;“To be honest with you, I do not know what they are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single, and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid.“Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy.”


Here is the video below;


Source:https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/diamond-platnumz-was-stupid-to-say-i-slept-with-his-ex-wife-zari-peter-okoye/

Comments