Free Chat With Rich American Single Mother

Free Chat With Rich American Single Mothers For A Long-term Relationship: are you in search for older woman or single mother to be with for a long time, you don't need a sugar mummy only for flirting or for a short-term relationship, if you are in search or in need of a rich woman to be with and make you a happy man, then just continue below for this rich woman.

Rich American Single Mother

This rich single woman is interested in young men, she has a natural attraction to young men and would be very excited to have a nice young man to be her lover. This single mother sent her pics and described herself below...
I am affectionate and attentive. I love to encourage others and enjoy watching others shine at what they do best. As a school counselor at a small private school, I get to do what I love every day.
I also love to laugh and enjoy being social but can be content cuddling at home with my soul mate. I have never understood the reasoning behind women who use the lack of intimacy to manipulate, control or punish their man. I don’t see why she wouldn’t want to make love to him every day of the year?! I know I may not be the norm, but I think that should be part of your normal day just as it is a normal thing to eat daily. And we generally eat three times a day….okay??!!!
I am a good cook and love to keep an organized, clean house. My two favorite things to do is paint and ride ATV’s! I love the beach and getting outdoors. I love Jesus and enjoy teaching kids about Him each week at church. I have four kids, and the two oldest are 19 & 14 and live with their dad. The other two are 10 & 8 and are with me most of the time.
I am very physically attracted to my brown brothers! Just gotta be straight up, honest! If they are a strong, gentle giant, even better. I love a man who can fix things, reach up high for stuff and who knows how to laugh. Someone who has a generous, kind heart, who puts others first and is patient. Someone who loves Jesus as much as I do and will keep pointing me to Him.
The motto I try to live by is, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I can disagree with someone but highly respect and care for them. I believe those two perspectives should be mutually exclusive. And if you are just searching for a quick fling or play thing, I’m not your girl. I really want to find someone who when he finds me, never wants to let me go.
(Hint: If you want me to be able to respond to you, actually write me a message not just winks…that is actually kinda creepy.)

Comments