Free Chat with Rich US sugar momma on whatsapp

I Need Rich Sugar Momma US To  Chat And Whatsapp: Are in serious search for sweet, romantic sugar momma to chat with on whatsapp but but you are finding a lot of difficulties to get a sugar momma whatsapp contact? Tapoutnews.com.ng is the best online platform for sugar momma dating website to be connected to a sugar momma on whatsapp.

Free Chat with Rich US sugar momma on whatsapp
Getting connected to a sugar momma that you really need is very easy, you don't need to stress yourself all day searching the web because we have connected uncountable young men to their rich sugar mommas who are now taking good care of them and also showing them love with gifts and cash rewards for their services.
Meet sugar momma Vera, A 50 year old woman in Dallas, Texas, USA. She is looking for a handsome, matured black or mixed man for a long-term dating. If you are really interested in having her whatsapp contact Continue here...
If you really want to Chat with US sugar momma and be successful with her, see her details and the kind of man she needs below.
I am a single mother of now grown children in college. I am successful in my career and love what I do. I am a Christian woman. I am sincerely looking for an honest relationship… Not a casual one! I love to have fun, travel, be active, be spontaneous and want to experience new things in life…
I can dress up with heels for the theater and then slip on jeans and flip flops for a walk in the park. I have much more life to live. I eventually want a traveling partner but also need a steady shoulder to lean on for the day to day stuff. I can enjoy quiet nights snuggled up on the couch watching movies just as much as a night out.
*if I don’t respond to your message then please don’t get offended or become rude… I am just not interested.
I am looking for a confident, affectionate, attractive, tall black man. I prefer men over 6 feet tall because I am 5’9″. I am a career woman so I prefer a man who also enjoys his career or at least his job choice. I am looking to date, to become great friends and then eventually lead to a long term relationship. I don’t want to be one of many you are trying to get to know, or even dating, when you profess you want to get to know me. Please move on if that is your intention. US sugar momma phone number contact
*I must also add… I am not looking for a long distance relationship. I have never had one work. I realize my needs have kept me from having good experiences with it and, for the moment.

Comments