Meet Ella, Sugar Girl From Ghana, She's Online

Hello Sugar Mummy Zone Members, Meet Ella from Ghanaian, she's a Sugar Gil who is looking for Sugar Daddy Or Sugar Boy to mingle. This Ghanaian Sugar Girl is single and has no kids yet. She is studying in University of Cape Coast, Ghana. Her father is one of the richest man in Accra, Ghana to be precise.
The Ghanaian Sugar Girl hates smokers and drunker but she don’t bother if you drinks socially. She is independent lady who is staying alone in her apartment.
Meet Ella, Sugar Girl From Ghanaian, She's Online


Below is how this Ghanaian Sugar Girl described herself and the kind of man she want.

I am optimistic and active, kind and honest person with good sense of humor. I live with smile. Somebody told me that a smile cost nothing but gives a lot. I think that life is cool stuff and I prefer to enjoy each day of my life.
I am seeking for a soul mate I’m seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage. I’m looking for a friend and partner, who is really looking for a serious relationship! I am looking for a committed partner who is ready to care and love me. I want to meet the right, special person, a serious man, who wants to create a strong and nice marriage, I don’t play games and don’t want to waste my time and the time of other people. 

If you are interested in this Ghanaian Sugar Baby, kindly drop your phone numbers or email address in the comment box for easier communication.

Comments