Rich Sugar Mummy In Cyprus Wants To Date You

Rich sugar mummy in Cyprus is looking for a young man to date - This 45 years old rich sugar mummy in Cyprus has never married and have no kids yet.
This rich sugar mummy in Cyprus is looking for a black man who knows how to take care of a woman. This Sugar Mummy in Cyprus doesn’t smoke but she don’t care if you smoke or drinks. All she wants is a responsible man who knows how to make a woman happy.

Rich Sugar Mummy In Cyprus Wants To Date You
Here is what rich sugar mummy in Cyprus tells us about herself and the kind of dream man she want.
I’m a very unique individual that stands out in a crowd. I like fishing, walks along the beach, traveling, exploring new things. What I look for in a male is him as a man, I accept him the way he is. The only thing I ask is that he do the same in return. I am looking for a man that compliments me someone that is honest knows who he is and what he wants.
I work with people with special needs and must say I really truly love my job n take pride in doing it. I’m out going friendly funny cheeky and can be very rude but in a nice s3xy way. I love candle white flower. and very Romantic, would like to meet someone same as me as I also like to travel with my family when I get the time. The kind of person I’m hoping to meet must like children as if not please walk on by.
Any young man who interest in her, should kindly drop his details in the comment box below for easier communication.

Comments