Sugar Mama Cindy needs a strong man - Single And Searching

Single and Searching sugar mama needs a strong man: This sugar mama and singles dating website specializes in connecting young men and rich women who are in need of relationship. Are you looking for a rich woman to date or a single young lady as soul mate, continue below to stand a good chance of getting connected to rich women and young single ladies from this website, all for free.

Sugar Mama Cindy needs a strong man - Single And Searching

Meet this rich sugar mama Cindy, She is a 47 year old woman in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. She is looking for friendship and long-term relationship with a nice young man who is strong enough to be a man when needed.
This sugar mama doe not mind having a long distance relationship, see her details below.
I am Cindy, 46 years old and am looking for someone to get to know and see where it goes. I have an 18 year old daughter who is bi-racial and have always been attracted to African American men. I am a fitness fanatic, and a runner. I take very good care of my body and am looking for someone who does the same. I live in Nashville but would not mind a long distance relationship. I enjoy good music, good wine, having a deep meaningful conversation. Also, love to laugh, dance, and watch sports… HUGE college basketball fan since I went to the University of Kentucky; also, love the Cowboys, that would be the Dallas Cowboys. I am looking for someone to share time with, get to know, and hopefully more. Communication is extremely important to me so if you are one of those that receives a text and gets back hours later… Probably not worth either of our time reaching out. Don’t mind a long distance relationship. If you think we can begin a friendship and see where it goes, message me.
I am looking for a man who enjoys life, has graduated from the school of hard knocks and is a better person for it. Being healthy in both mind and body is important to me… Always working on both. Someone who still believes in romance and not afraid to show it.
If you are interested meeting this sugar mama Cindy, Kindly Use the comment contact box below to drop your details for her.

Comments