Sugar Mama In New York - Single And Searching, Meet Lyndia - Chat Her Now

Hello everyone on Single and Searching page and on Sugar Mummy Zone, As we promised, we Tapoutnews.com.ng will always keep you updated once we have a new Sugar Mama. We have A 52 years old Sugar Mama in New York, United States and she is looking for a Sugar Boy for a long-term dating. This Sugar Mama in New York has never married and has no kids yet but she is planning to have kids in future.

Sugar Mama In New York - Single And Searching, Meet Lyndia - Chat Her Now

This Sugar Mama in New York hate smoker and drunker but she prefer someone who drinks occasionally and socially. She works in a business organization.
This Sugar Mama in New York described the type of sugar boy she wants, someone who can handle and know how to make a woman happy. She will be on vacation this weekend.

Below is what she needs and the type of man...
I have been alive for many years and have experienced much but my energy level is not typical for my age. I am very active enjoying a variety of mental and physical challenges/activities. I love to explore new things as well as meet new people. I love to inspire and be inspired. I have a creative spirit and believe there is nothing that I can’t do. I strongly believe that LIFE is a Journey and not a Destination and I am definitely enjoying the scenery along the way.
I’m an outgoing lady who is looking for true friendship. I’ve been hurt too many times to start a relationship but let me know you first then we’ll see. I love to laugh but also I’m a sensitive person with a bold attitude. 

If you are interested in this Sugar Mama in New York, kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box for easier communication

Comments